At AeroWhats, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA Disclaimer outlines our policies and procedures regarding copyright infringement claims and the removal of infringing content. By using our website aerowhats.com (the “Website”), you agree to the terms and conditions of this DMCA Disclaimer.
- Reporting Copyright Infringement
1.1. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our Website, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to locate the allegedly infringing material on our Website, such as URLs or specific descriptions.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
1.2. Please send the copyright infringement notice to our designated copyright agent at [copyright agent’s email address].
2.1. If you believe that the material that was removed or disabled is not infringing, or if you have the necessary rights to the material, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated copyright agent.
2.2. The counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located within the United States.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of alleged infringement.
2.3. Please send the counter-notification to our designated copyright agent at [copyright agent’s email address].
- Repeat Infringers
3.1. We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts or access of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
- Contact Us
4.1. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this DMCA Disclaimer or our copyright practices, please contact our designated copyright agent at [copyright agent’s email address].
By using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the provisions of this DMCA Disclaimer.