Restore and Backup
- First of all, create a backup in aero whatsapp by navigating to the ‘Chat’ section.
- Access settings by clicking on the horizontal lines on the top of the chat window, and then click on ‘settings’.
- Click on the chat button.
- Now click on the chat backup option.
- Now confirm the backup by clicking on the backup button. And wait for the process to be completed.
- Open your file manager and search for the aero WhatsApp folder into it.
- You will see aero whatsapp folder containing your backup that you have created.
- Select the folder and chose cut or copy icon.
- Now go to your internal storage and paste it with along all the other apps you have installed.
- After completing this step, open your Aero Whatsapp. You will get an option ‘restore’, click on that icon to restore your data.
- Wait for the process to be completed. Time will depend on your chat size and data.
- That’s all you have successfully restored your data in aero whatsapp. Click on the next button to proceed further.